WHAT ARE THE OTHER ADVANTAGES?
Membership in PAASCU:
1. gives the institution and its faculty a sense of direction based on a clearer self- image.
2. facilitates transfer of students.
3. provides guidance for parents and students in the choice of worthy schools.
4. gives prestige for member schools, justified by the possession of quality standards and the continuing effort to maintain them at a high level.
ARE MEMBER SCHOOLS ENTITLED TO ANY SERVICES?
Yes. The following services are available to member schools:
1. Consultancy services: PAASCU makes available to institutions its accreditation consultancy services to assist them in their institutional self-survey process and in their preparation for survey visits.
2. Assistance to institutional programs: Complementing the institution’s own efforts at upgrading academic standards and in-service for administrative personnel, PAASCU organizes various training seminars, workshops and conferences in different areas.
3. Liaison and cooperation with the Department of Education and the Commission on Higher Education: PAASCU seeks to assist members in identifying areas of liaison and cooperation with the Department of Education and CHED regional offices.