WHAT ARE THE OTHER ADVANTAGES?
Membership in PAASCU:
- gives the institution and its faculty a sense of direction based on a clearer selfimage.
- facilitates transfer of students.
- provides guidance for parents and students in the choice of worthy schools.
- gives prestige for member schools, justified by the possession of quality
standards and the continuing effort to maintain them at a high level.
ARE MEMBER SCHOOLS ENTITLED TO ANY SERVICES?
Yes. The following services are available to member schools:
- Consultancy services: PAASCU makes available to institutions its
accreditation consultancy services to assist them in their institutional self-survey
process and in their preparation for survey visits.
- Assistance to institutional programs: Complementing the institution’s own
efforts at upgrading academic standards and in-service for administrative
personnel, PAASCU organizes various training seminars, workshops and
conferences in different areas.
- Liaison and cooperation with the Department of Education and the
Commission on Higher Education:PAASCU seeks to assist members in
identifying areas of liaison and cooperation with the Department of Education and
CHED regional offices.